Plumpton School uniform is available from Sam Scott’s and Lakeland Embroidery in Penrith and consists of:
- Sweatshirt – Sky Blue with school logo in Navy
- Polo Shirt – White or Navy with school logo in Sky Blue
- Trousers, tailored shorts, skirts or pinafore – Black or Navy (No jeans, corded trousers or leisure wear)
- Summer Dresses – White and Light Blue Checked (School logo optional)
- Socks – Black or White
- Shoes (no trainers) – Black of sensible height – not to exceed 4cm
Children in Early Years and Key Stage One require wellies and waterproofs for outdoor play. For P.E, children require trainers, a pair of Plumpton School Navy shorts and a Navy t-shirt. For outdoor games they need a Navy Plumpton School hoodie and Navy joggers.
These are all available to buy from Sam Scotts in Penrith. Following direction from the Health and Safety Executive, football boots should be studded, not blades. There is a policy that jewellery is not allowed to be worn in school (including watches). Again, this is following advice from the Health and Safety Executive.
Bags containing P.E. kit should be brought to school on Mondays and left in cloakrooms during the week. The cloakroom should be cleared on Friday nights. It is essential that clothes are clearly marked with the child’s name. The labels should be checked regularly as the name can become faded very quickly from repeated washing.
A School Clothing Grant is available for parents/guardians who meet the eligible criteria.